[SEL] Penetrating oil

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Sun Apr 12 06:33:55 PDT 2009

Mark:

When I was a kid, I remember reading the label on a can of Ronson lighter fluid.  It said, "Contains Petroleum Naptha".

I wouldn't have any problem putting Coleman fuel in my zippo........that is, if I still smoked and carried it.

I wouldn't use naptha as a charcoal starting fluid.  Too volatile and burns too fast to really work well.  Also, using it that way, you could make a flaming ash out of yourself.   :-)

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand