[SEL] Show date (Coolspring)

Tod Engine Foundation rowlands1941 at roadrunner.com
Thu Apr 9 17:56:38 PDT 2009

Dave,

Save a spot for me in the SEL area on Thursday at least.  I plan to bring
out a couple of piston rings from the Weirton blooming mill engine for
display.  One is 43" and the other is 66" dia. I'm building a stand for them
now.  When your piston rings are bigger than most people's flywheels you
have some serious iron!

I've also finally written a book about the history and preservation of the
Tod Engine and I'll have a bunch of copies with me to sell.  Its about 100
pages and is full of photos of the dismantling, moving and reassembly of the
engine.  Anyone not going to Coolspring and wishing to purchase a copy
online can get one at www.todengine.org/todbook

I can also pick up the babbit then as well.

Rick Rowlands
Executive Director
Tod Engine Foundation
"Preserving Youngstown's Steel Industry Heritage"
2261 Hubbard Road
Youngstown, OH  44505
330-272-4089
www.todengine.org