[SEL] Aussie National Rally

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Wed Apr 8 15:36:18 PDT 2009

G'day all, only because it has not been mentioned here but last
weekend was the National Rally here in OZ. It was held at Murray
Bridge which was great for us as it was only a four hour drive
away.  I took my completed Campbell engine which run very well all
weekend. It also now has a new mechanical oiler fitted thanks to Tim
Macaire from the UK. I have been in contact with Tim for some time
after meeting him when he lived in Adelaide for 12 months. Tim
arrived early on the Friday morning and we bolted it to the engine
before starting it up.

The rally was great. As always we can pick a few things out that
could have been done better but over all a fantastic rally. HEAPS of
really good engines on display. Collectively perhaps the best I've
seen. Was well worth the trip

Russell

PS: Tommy I now have some video of my engine. I will see if I can get
some of it on youtube. If my dumb ass can't do it then I will see if
Patrick can stick it on there.