[SEL] Penetrating Oils

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Wed Apr 8 14:53:31 PDT 2009

Tommy:

Why don't you whip-up a batch of the stuff and give it a shot then report back here on the results.

As for me, unless it's something I can't get replacement fasteners for, I simply use the gorilla approach along with heat, a hammer and a generous helping of blue language.  If I break the sucker, it deserved it's fate!

Take care - Elden DuRand
edurand at mchsi.com
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand