[SEL] Penitrating oil

John Neth jneth3 at mac.com
Wed Apr 8 10:35:00 PDT 2009

Acetone is an organic solvent.  The primary ingredient in fingernail polish remover.  It will dissolve super-glue.  It is very useful but be careful.  Use glass or metal containers as it will dissolve many plastics, paints etc.  Put a drop on a styrofoam cup and watch what happens....

John

John W. Neth III

Johnson City, TN  37601