[SEL] Hey (R)Oster boy!

Steve Royster steve_royster at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 5 18:19:23 PDT 2009

Now Tim, You Know my good offer still stands!  We'll fulfill that contract at Portland while my brother cries in his beer over his ridiculously low offer on your fine engine! Remember his bucks ain't real and his Economy don't run! But keep this just between us, I don't want to get into family issues if ya know what I mean. Steve the good cloistered oyster brother!