[SEL] Worthington Engine Catalog - update

Larry Evans lfevans at pacbell.net
Fri Apr 3 15:59:14 PDT 2009

Hi.......

A while ago I scanned a Worthington engine catalog that I thought was one
of the most informative ones around and posted the scans on my web
site.  It consisted of over 30 individual scans of around 500 KB each which
is a lot of downloading if you wanted to print it out.  Craig Mathews must
have liked it because he spent a lot of time downloading the images,
cleaning them up and putting it all together as a single PDF file of about
9 MB in size.

I have put a link to the PDF on the web page so if you are interested it is
a much easier way to view and print the catalog.  See:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/levans/worthcat/
for the link.

Regards,
Larry