[SEL] Parallel Universe?

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Thu Apr 2 11:38:56 PDT 2009

At 06:00 PM 02/04/2009, you wrote:

>Have ya noticed, it is ALWAYS in the last place ya look?
>Reg & Marg Ingold.

Hi Reg,
         Often that's the case but I usually find that after I've given up,
I wait for Jacqui to get back from work and describe the missing part to
her. Invariably she walks straight to the bench and picks it up saying
something like "Is this what it looks like?" :-) (I suppose that was the
last place "she" looked !).

         The worst was a few years ago when I was up a ladder fixing some
ceiling panels - I was battling to focus until I realised I did not have my
specs on. From the top of the ladder, holding a ceiling panel in one hand
and probably a hammer and nail in the other I looked over the room but
could not see the missing specs anywhere.

         I called Jacqui to come from another part of the house and asked
"Please look for my specs?" - she replied "You mean those hanging around
your neck ?'

         That's where they always are !!!! Hanging around my neck on a string.
Keep well
Jerry
P.S. For those who do not know, Jacqui is my daughter.