[SEL] Test

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Thu Apr 2 08:19:24 PDT 2009

Its Spring, always slows down this time of year.  When the swaps &
shows in the US start in and the weather turns HOT it will pick up
again.    Myself the spring allows me out to the garage more as I
don't have to heat it up to work out there.  Same for other folks too
and then theres the lawn clean ups, house repairs and such to take
attentions away.  Fun Fun Fun!     Mark

PS: I've noticed the busy to slow trends for the stuff I sell on Ebay
and the Engine discussion lists are tied at the hip, naturally so.

At 07:32 AM 4/2/2009, you wrote:
>Haven't had much through of late.
>
>Ron
>
>Canberra

Mark Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA

Frappi at wcoil.com / 419.358.5206  Home / 419.516.2996 Ver. Cell.
Hobby Collector and Dealer in Maytag Multi-Motor Engine parts.
Check out the Maytag Collectors Club web site   www.Maytagclub.com