[SEL] Parallel Universe?

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Wed Apr 1 21:06:00 PDT 2009

Ah My Dearest Dolly,
	You have no idea of the truth of your observations--nor how hard it
is for me to realize that everything must (sometime) come to an end!
Had I known that I was going to live this long, I sure as hell would
have taken better care of my body! My doctor tells me that it's "only
a matter of time" now. Summer, fall, winter--sometime it will end. And
as it comes ever nearer, a person learns to value even more the love
and support of those for whom he has cared, and of those who have
cared for him. Now, in the spring of 2009, it is not easy to realize
that it will likely (if my doctors assessment is correct) end in the
late fall of this year. But facts are facts and there is really no way
around them! He keeps referring to a big book and telling me that
sometime in November it will probably be all over.  I'm keeping my
fingers crossed that it will then start all over again--perhaps on a
different (higher/lower?) plain. I'm also hoping that before November
ends that I will have attended Findley, Baraboo, Portland,
Sistersville, Cotton Ginning and Denton! That way I will have seen
most of my good friends before the end!
	Dave
PS, This one wouldn't be "right" w/out at least one "PS" would it?
PPS, I'm now to the point where it takes me all night to do what I
used to do all night. (Not NECCESSARLY a bad thing.)
PPPS, Additionally, I still also believe in the 2nd coming--but find
it harder and harder to achieve! (Not NECCESSARLY a GOOD thing!)
PPPPS, Life is GOOD!
PPPPPS, AIDS is BAD!
PPPPPPS, Happy BIRTHDAY Kerry--you COMMUNIST BUM!