[SEL] OFF List for a while, death in family.

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 27 21:08:19 PDT 2008

Peter I am so sorry to hear of the passing of Kaye's Mother. I was at my
Mother's bedside when she passed away but I cannot even imagine what it
would have been like to have been holding her in my arms when she passed
away.

My prayer will be that God will comfort her and all of the family during
these difficult times.

Ours prayers and thoughts are with you, Kaye and the family Peter.

Paul