[SEL] Anyone in Oz want 1/8" brass square plugs? Engines on topic

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Fri Sep 26 09:13:20 PDT 2008

Peter:

I'm not sure about the second plug you are looking at.  First, the thread is called "IPT" which I'm not familiar with.  Second, it is a cored plug and I believe you wanted a solid one.

The first one, "Square Head Plug Fittings - Bronze, NPT PBP18 -- 1/8 inch NPT, Brass" except for it being bronze (it'll have an "antique" look) is what I'd order if I were doing it.

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand

+square+head+plug