[SEL] ABC TV now, engine & tractors

Jack nadejack at optusnet.com.au
Fri Sep 26 04:23:00 PDT 2008

===
Thanks, Peter, but you were not too late for us in WA. (2 hours time
difference). I'll be watching.

Been to Dardanup Park, well worth the trip across here to see it if you
don't mind a bit of a drive! (Actually, about 200 km)

But then, I guess you will all be here for the NHMA National Rally in
2011? We are well into planning for this now.

JW²
===