[SEL] Anyone in Oz want 1/8" brass square plugs? Engines on topic

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Thu Sep 25 20:37:41 PDT 2008

Hi all
Due to me not being able to find a source in Australia, unless someone can
step in now and tell me, I am buying in from the USA 1/8" Square Head Brass
Plugs, is there anyone interested in any before I place my order on Monday.
Have a look here:
http://www.thefind.com/query.php?query=1%2F8+brass+square+head+plug

Not sure if I will go for the second on top row or last on bottom row.

Let me know ASAP.
The cost will be at cost, plus the average of postage and MCard fees and
then post to you.
I might buy a swag of them and Ebay the rest.

Regards
Peter Lowe
R&V Engine Registrar
Australia