[SEL] OT recoating silver on mirrors

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Tue Sep 23 10:47:41 PDT 2008

There's an outfit over west that does classic car mirrors, etc. for less
than a $20 bill as I recall. I looked it up last year to get the mirror
for my Javelin redone - and preserve the glass markings in the process.
You send them the mirror and they re-silver it.

Now sure if I got the tip on the amcforum or googled it.....