[SEL] Wellington Ohio

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Thu Sep 18 11:45:25 PDT 2008

Will be there today in the engine area somewhere. See you there!  Mark

At 12:45 PM 9/18/08, you wrote:
>We will be at Wellington, but won't be bringing anything this time.
>
>It's one of our favorite shows, you can guarantee that something
>weird will show up there, and the flea market is huge.
>
>The Indian motorcycle folks are always there too.
>
>Dave Merchant
>

>At 11:08 AM 9/18/2008, Mark Shulaw wrote:
> >Just wondering will there be any list members going to the shows at
> >Wellington Ohio or Luckey Ohio this and next weeks?         Mark
> >

> >Mark & Christine Shulaw
> >Bluffton, Ohio
> >Email: Frappi at wcoil.com
> >Home #419.358.5206

>Dave Merchant
>kosh at nesys.com
>nesys_com at ameritech.net
>dmerchant at layerzero.com
>
>http://www.nesys.com
>http://www.nesys.org
>YouTube: SteamCrane

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
No Sunday calls if possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark