[SEL] Barleylands - Essex County Show, Billericay

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 14:14:10 PDT 2008

We had a day in the sunshine after nearly three weeks of wet and
cloudy weather. After 2 weeks in the USA with very good weather, it
was bl**dy miserable!

Anyway, last weekend we had a day out at the Barleylands show, there
are 6 pages of pictures in the usual format, with another page to
finish, maybe tomorrow:

http://www.stationary-engine.co.uk/Barleylands08/Barleylands08Menu1.htm
or at:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel/Barleylands08/Barleylands08Menu1.htm

This was a heavily steam-oriented show, so expect a lot of traction
engine stuff.

There are also 9 videos which I will set up a menu for tomorrow.

Our last 'proper' show is at Cranford, near Kettering,
Northamptonshire, we wil be going to that, subject to the weather. Our
next show then will be Nuenen in May/June 2009.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com