[SEL] David Edgington's new Lister Book

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Tue Sep 16 10:23:49 PDT 2008

Hi All,
         It's been out a few weeks already but I thought I'd let you know
that David Edgington's new book "The Lister A & B Story " is out.
         Here is a bit of description from his website:
"The book is the result of 25 years of research and is an in depth study,
rather than a 'story', taking the reader through each build specification,
with engine datings and changes. ".

         It promises to be one of his best books and, going by the quality
of his previous books, a "must have" even if you do not collect Lister engines.

         More information here:
<http://www.stationaryenginebooks.co.uk/listerab.cfm>

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans