[SEL] Information boards and shows

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 17:22:50 PDT 2008

Hi Peg,
A very valuable two cents indeed!!!
Would you please consider sending me a copy of that great explanation?
email or snail mail
Every time I got to a show here my goal is to reach the public in some way.
When folks ask me about how that engine is running I ask them to enter my area and show them all the steps on a non-running engine.
Then I have them watch parts on a running one.

They love to feed my corn sheller and learn about the past.
Next year they will be operating this "new" washing machine I just bought.
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2691368980102971262mAYLMV

I still have not unloaded it from my truck.
That is tommorow's task.

Alan Bowen