[SEL] O.T. O.T. O.T. O.T. Moonshine Cake Recipe

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 15 15:25:08 PDT 2008

Hey Gang I hope if you are reading this you will not get upset with me for sending this message. Please send any response off list as I do not want to anger my friends.

I am not sure but I think it was someone on this list who referred to making a moonshine cake sometime ago and posted the recipe. It takes 44- days to make and I an now into my 22 day of making this recipe and I need to talk to someone who has made the cake as I have some questions.

Please just serious answers, I know this subject could open up a whole can of worms but I am serious about making the cake.

Thanks everyone,

Paul