[SEL] Spam> Avery Traction Engine

Bruce Younger sluggo54 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 14 19:13:38 PDT 2008

"Hi Bruce,
Here is a bit of the story on that sweet Avery.
http://www.buckleyoldengineclub.org/Spotlight/1911-AVERY-40-120-H.P.-

Alan in Michigan"

I love those Averys!  I am sending a couple of Avery pictures off list.  One shows the geared steering, another on the Baker fan.

Thanks for that article.  Even back then, some people had more money than they knew what to do with.

Bruce Younger
05G HHC 313 RR Bn 3/67-4/68
Madison, SD
sluggo54 at hotmail.com

"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man and those that have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
E. Hemingway