[SEL] M/V engines

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Sat Sep 13 23:24:44 PDT 2008

While we are on MV engines: Does anyone know who made these engines for MV:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/lg06/lg060005.JPG
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/lg06/lg060431.JPG
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/lg06/lg060432.JPG

They are almost identical to the Blackstone vertical but there are enough
differences to suggest someone other than Blackstone may have made them for
MV. I have heard all sorts of theories but nothing concrete.
The MV sales ledger that I have only cover Ronaldson-Tippett built engines
so it is no help on this one.

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html