[SEL] Engines at State Archives

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Sat Sep 13 19:15:00 PDT 2008

Dave,

What a GREAT picture.  Did you also notice the glass of water sitting on top of
the engine?

>From time to time there's a bloke at Portland who has his running tractor (John
Deere?) sitting on top of four Coke bottles.  I'm sure that someone has a pic
of that somewhere.

I think I've seen an advertising photo of an IHC "M" balanced running on either
Coke bottles or glasses.  Has anyone else seen that one?

See ya,  Arnie