[SEL] A source for rings

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Fri Sep 12 21:38:12 PDT 2008

Hi Jim,
  Otto Gas Engine works will have them. Contact   Dave Reed
at  otto at dol.net   <mailto:otto at dol.net>otto at dol.net

or phone: 410-398-7340

----------
or snail mail:
Otto Gas Engine Works
2167 Blue Ball Rd
Elkton MD 21921-3330 E

             Maytag Mark

At 09:47 PM 9/12/08, you wrote:
>Hi, I may need a source for 7”x1/2 “ rings. The suppliers on Harry’s and GEM
>mag.stop at 6 or 6 ½”. My old supplier  in Washington passed away a few
>years ago and I don’t know if any one took over the little business. I’d
>like to find something off the shelf rather than custom .Any one have a good
>source? Thanks for any help,Jimmy
>

>Jim O'Hagan

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
No Sunday calls if possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark