[SEL] Forward Planning - Nuenen 2009

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 23:49:07 PDT 2008

On 12/09/2008, George Best <george at irontrader.com> wrote:
> Peter,
>
> I'm planning on being there!  Not sure if I'll do a tourist tour after the
> show or try to put on another guided engine tour like we did in 2006.
> In either case, I plan on being at Nuenen!!!!!
>
> George

We have booked and paid for the ferry for the van and trailer etc,
we'll be there on the Friday afternoon, setting up on Saturday, same
as this year.

Four of us going, Rita, Philip and me, plus one of our friends, Martin
Perman who will be bringing his own engine. Philip will be going in
his own car and taking another engine or two, we will be bringing the
Onan and Petter PU8 gennies. Might have room for the Petter AV1 genny
as well.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes