[SEL] two questions about hit n miss engines

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 16:14:14 PDT 2008

Hi Dave,

"Hitting every time" means,,,,  Hitting on every compression stroke.

Only engine guys that don't know how to file points and clean them
have problems making a Maytag engine run.

OR,,,  They DO know HOW to make them run,,,,
They just HATE that loud smoking single so much that they
claim they never run.  8>)))))

I took that stupid Shotgun Maytag to Buckley this year and folks
loved it.  Well,,, Everyone except me.

I sure hope at least one of my three Maytag washing machines will
accept a twin engine.
I refuse to put a loud, smokey, single on a washer and take it to a show.

Alan