[SEL] Sootikins?

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Wed Sep 10 18:17:00 PDT 2008

So it is English in origin ....the old Friday night bath ,or lack of.
They tell me it is a myth about the English and their bath habits .Must say
on my visits to the UK never saw a bath tub only a sort of a shower
arrangement .....now in Wales it was a different matter ,biggest bath tub I
have ever seen .
Lets get a way from this subject!