[SEL] Forward Planning - Nuenen 2009

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 04:55:34 PDT 2008

Next year's show is on the 30th May and 1st June 2009 at:

Schoutse Vennen 15
5674 TK
Nuenen

The name of the new venue is:  Gulbergen

We will definitely be going again, the three Onan W3S gennies and the
Petter PU8 searchlight genny will come with us, plus I think Martin
Perman is hitching a ride with us and he will have his Lister A along.

Jerry Evans was thinking about a possible visit, and I don't know if
Arnie can wangle a conference or two so he will be there also.

The new site is about a mile or so directly south of the old place and
just as easy to get to. Google maps will find that address for you.

The Hook of Holland ferry port is about 2-1/2 hours drive with a
trailer, less with a solo car, Schipol airport isn't that far and the
German border is very close to the south.

This an event run by engine nuts, 'for' engine nuts, and we hope to
have the same beautiful weather that we had this year.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com