[SEL] Vice Grips--ON TOPIC!

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Tue Sep 9 20:52:04 PDT 2008

I thinks it was back in the Indiana.edu days. It was funny for a while.   Mark

At 11:30 PM 9/9/08, you wrote:
>Ok I have been on this list since the very beginning I remember the goat
>sacrifice well but I think I must have been exercising the delete key when
>the cow prolapse thread was going strong. Maybe I should have read more of
>it. It was probably a hoot.
>
>Dave
>

>Dave Otto
>Boise, Idaho
>USA

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
No Sunday calls if possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark