[SEL] (no subject)

Tony & Jackie kimmell at verizon.net
Wed Sep 10 19:38:01 PDT 2008

Well with those ridiculous stipulations, one wonders why he would
have wanted to be in the rental business there in the first place.  I
certainly wouldn't want to rent out property in a place with all
those ridiculous rules.  My uncle lived in SanFran for a while... I
guess I shouldn't expect anything there to make sense.

Around here renters have a lease agreement with the landlord (usually
1 year) and if either the landlord or the renter want to get out of
the contract there's usually some clause written in with an early
termination fee.  On top of the fee, the landlord also keeps your
initial deposit (usually the same amount as one or two months rent).

-Tony