[SEL] Rusty Iron Rally photos are up

plowe at exemail.com.au plowe at exemail.com.au
Sun Sep 7 20:57:16 PDT 2008

Hi Patrick
Yes the rain was a bitch, I laminate all my engine signs just in case it
rains. I guess now some smart ass will come back and say, "but you don't
take any engines".;-)))
I am actually doing a one man exhibit at our local school this Saturday and
taking 6 engines and signs. It is only 300 metres from home, around the
corner, perfect.
Al, you are welcome to come along.
Peter

Hi Peter,
	I think many of the display signs did not come out because the
ground was so wet or the signs were damaged in transit. I have never driven
through such bad weather to get to a rally.
I think it was only the hardiest of engine people who actually got there
with an engine ;)

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html