[SEL] Engine info needed

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Fri Oct 31 16:53:45 PDT 2008

Wanting an answer to my PC troubles? If you look at my last reply
here the date shows up as 10 OCT 2000?? I have reset the time again
now but why would this happen ??M What kind of gremlins do I have. I
have also tried to post a note re the Aussie national which just wont
come through?? I have sent it three time over the past 4 or 5 days??
Sorry about the OT
Russell