[SEL] OT Who remembers the 100+ messages per day?

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 15:12:44 PDT 2008

Arnie,
You are one great story teller.
Too bad it's all fiction. 8>))

A few years ago when I took just a Maytag single and a twin to a little show I wish I had set up a camcorder to catch how many people just loved seeing those two silly engines run together.
Teenagers and grandpas alike were asking questions about why they ran so differently.

It was a far better attention than I had ever seen in previous years with much better flywheel engines.

Alan in Michigan