[SEL] OT Who remembers the 100+ messages per day?

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Tue Oct 28 07:45:24 PDT 2008

Now who has been playing with their engines?
=        =        =        =        =        =        =
Hi List,

Well Alan, looks like you've started a land slide of e-mails. Yesterday,
I had about 60 or so.

I haven't been playing with the engines much, mostly because of the cold
weather coming in and getting the
house ready for winter, but I have purchased a new (old) Yellow Dog
(no-name) over eBay.

Once it got here, I checked it to be sure it didn't leak, cleaned it out
with some Kerosene, made a wick out of mop head from the Dollar Store and
got it ready to set out on Halloween night.

Yellow Dogs make a nice background for the rest of my lanterns. The
little gremlins seem to be mesmerized by seeing actual "fire" instead of
some battery powered junk.

Of course, you have to be sure they don't get too close.

 Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
 jlb94 at juno.com - - - www.oldengine.org/members/betz
   ,-._,-.      http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz
   \/)"(\/
   (_o_)      "You couldn't lick inflation if they made it an ice cream
flavor."