[SEL] OT Who remembers the 100+ messages per day?

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Sun Oct 26 22:15:52 PDT 2008

Hi Alan,

The banter and camaderie still exists; it just takes place off-list among
like-minded individuals and over on Slick Willy.  What you see is the result of
a focus on just engines.  It totally misses what made this group what it was.

Have you ever been to an engine show gathering where the ONLY thing talked about
was engines?  If you did, you would have noticed more silence than talking.  So
it is with lists.

As the old wheeze goes; be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

See ya,  Arnie