[SEL] Novo mystery engine

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Thu Oct 23 07:36:30 PDT 2008

Hi Lim, Send me some pics of that engine. Lets see what I can
recognize.   Thanks,  Mark

At 12:30 AM 10/23/08, you wrote:
>I have the opportunity to buy what I think is an
>Novo.I have two pictures that I can send to any interested partyies. It has
>14" FW's,  no #'s or plate. The carb is unique and has an open crankcase
>without any inspection plates.T here is No fuel pump and never had one. And
>a brass rod  There is a # E3 on the FW. Thanks for any feedback, Jimmy in
>Novato, Ca.  USA 415 892 0236
>Jim O'Hagan

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
No Sunday calls if possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark