[SEL] Cotton Ginning Days 2008 VIDEOS on You Tube

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Mon Oct 20 08:54:55 PDT 2008

The first year I saw "Dub" using his log saw at Cotton Ginning an
"older" guy came up to him after everything was pretty well shut down
and asked if he could feel the blade. Upon doing so, he said to Dub,
"That blade could sure use a sharpening." To which Dub replied, "Every
time it goes through a log I have to move the saw. It's just now
getting almost dull enough to suit me!"
	Dave