[SEL] Cotton Ginning Days 2008 VIDEOS on You Tube

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sun Oct 19 19:57:23 PDT 2008

Hi All,
	I have uploaded several videos taken at the Cotton Ginning Days show
last weekend. Most are of the drag (log) sawing that went on at the
show. However, I've included a tribute to the Royster brothers for
their attempts to get their engines running and thus be able to be a
part of the show! All this can be seen at: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cotton+ginning+days&search_type=&aq=f
   I'm not sure the Royster brothers unsuccessful attempt is up as
yet--but it should be soon. When it is, I'll upload several videos of
kids using the hand water pumps and the bubbles that they made.
	Dave
PS, Thanks to Cure for arranging all this and to Missy for the food!