[SEL] Anson Engine Museum / IMechE Presentation to JCB

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 23:23:57 PDT 2008

On 13/10/2008, David Rotigel <rotigel at alltel.net> wrote:
> Hi Peter, Really looking forward to your post of the pictures. I'm
> looking forward to the day when you get some kind of award/recognition
> for all you do on your site for all of the rest of us! THANKS!!!!!
> 	Dave

Hi Dave:

Pictures are all up and the caption corrections made to the earlier
series of museum pictures:

http://www.stationary-engine.co.uk/AnsonMuseum/Anson08Menu1.htm

http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel/AnsonMuseum/Anson08Menu1.htm

(You may like the inverted Crossley engines on menu pages 6 and 7)

We have made changes to the display mode for this series of pictures:
There are multiple images on some pages where we have more than one
shot of a particular item. A lot of the engines have a general view,
then we have a close-up of the cylinder head and governor etc.

The power station switchboard that we saved from the Kendoon
Hydro-Electric station in Scotland has now been assembled and is in
one of the shots.

Did you get the email re the spanner for the Austral?

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com