[SEL] Woodland CA swap meet this month

Dave Ernst shop at cccomm.net
Fri Oct 10 07:06:18 PDT 2008

George,
I'm taking a couple of engines I hope to sell.
Officially, the meet begins on Sunday, and is coordinated by Smokey Stover
(the great grandson and avid collector). The gate into the meet area is
opened at noon on Saturday for set up. The real swap meet begins around 9 to
10 on Saturday morning and a lot of the big stuff is usually sold before the
gate opens.
I generally don't stay for Sunday as I usually have spent my wad......
Dave in Nevada

ps. A daily watch of Ebay still hasn't produced a spring winder......