[SEL] engine pictures (Fisherman's Wharf)

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Oct 8 11:39:15 PDT 2008

Whaddya mean "sometimes"?  8-))
Some people eat to live.  I live to eat.

BTW if someone tells you that the Dungeness crab that they're serving you DID
come from the South Kent coast of England, run away, cos it's some kind of fake
crap (probably minced cat and carp), not the real thing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungeness_crab

See ya,  Arnie