[SEL] engine pictures

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Wed Oct 8 05:18:12 PDT 2008

> In a message dated 10/8/2008 2:39:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> listerdiesel at gmail.com writes:
>
> I've got  a list of camera shops in the city, but we also have a couple
> down in San  Jose to look at.
>

> Peter,
>
> Just walk down the street around Fishermans Wharf.  Lots of "doors  open"
> camera shops waiting for "Joe tourist" to stop and browse.   Also willing
> negotiate prices.  Just tell them you will think about it  and head toward
> the
> door.  They will drag you back in.
>
> Have a great trip and birthday party for Rita!
>
> Tom  Schmutz

Hi Tom
Yeah I looked at those stores, some seemed a little dodgy to me. There is a
great security surveillance store down past Fishermans Wharf, further down
towards the GG Bridge about a half mile.
If you like toys like Miniature bugs, cameras and spy stuff, I do a little
surveillance stuff occasionally for clients.

Peter, Oz