[SEL] engine pictures

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 23:02:22 PDT 2008

On 08/10/2008, Ray Freeman <plb at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> I have got to agree with Peter about Sony's. We are currently using a H9.
> They have all the features and take all the hard work out of
> photography.Battery life is not a problem,we just come back from a week of
> travelling and used the camera every day and charged it once.Its interesting
> that although we are not really photographers people with a lot more
> expensive camera's and into it a lot more than we are wonder at our pictures
> and don't really believe us when we say its set on auto and we point and
> push the button.
> Ray Freeman

We'll be in SFO next week for Rita's 60th birthday present. I'll be
looking out for some lens filters while there, want to get a
polarizing filter and a UV filter, 58mm fitting.

I've got a list of camera shops in the city, but we also have a couple
down in San Jose to look at.

I don't know if Fry's Electronics sell anything in that line, but we
will be calling there for a new HDD and possibly a motherboard/CPU.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com