[SEL] chairity auction

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Mon Oct 6 18:49:43 PDT 2008

I think the name is Ron Haskell, Frank.  I bought custom battery boxes that
Ron donated to the charity auction for 3 consecutive years, and they are
very, very nice work.

I'm not finding further contact info that I kept but I see Ron's posts on
the list from time to time.

B²

Bill Brueck
   Chatfield, Minnesota, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.