[SEL] OT: Heading around the world

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Sat Oct 4 17:46:29 PDT 2008

Our flights are all booked for a big end of year trip. We will arrive in
London on 7th December for a three week stay in the UK. Hopefully we will be
able to catch up with a few engine people while we are there and see some
engines as well. We will be in the London area for a week or so but will
then be heading north to spend Christmas with my girlfriends family in North
Yorkshire (where I think it may be a little colder than I am used to).
Between Christmas and New Year we will be in Paris but we will be spending
the New Year in New York.
We arrive in San Francisco on the 3rd of January and then we will be in LA
from the 6th to the 9th. It will be a busy trip but hopefully I will be able
to catch up with some of you along the way :)

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html