[SEL] Piston Rings and old engines.

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Fri Oct 3 16:04:27 PDT 2008

Arnie:

I SAW that.  And, I know that Curt was up the creek unless he did it himself.

Although I'd like to have an engine that takes nice big rings, that ain't a-gonna happen so I don't think I'll need to make any rings 'cause the sizes I use are easily obtainable.

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand