[SEL] Two New Toys for Xmas

Brian Watts briwatt at optusnet.com.au
Sat Nov 29 19:53:22 PST 2008

Hi Eric,
Around 1923 Blackstone started making Diesel engs. Some old time farmers
still wanted the Hot Bulb Lamp Start type so several Diesel Eng. Blocks were
fitted with the old type Hot Bulb,these were only made for about 3 years and
have a different cyl.head and the cyl.and base are one casting.
Brian

David Watts (03) 87616332
damewatt at bigpond.com

Brian Watts (03) 97266147