[SEL] Field Brundage ignition

Jim O'Hagan jdohagan at comcast.net
Mon Nov 24 14:32:48 PST 2008

I have an old "Field" 12 hp. Engine that the original igniter ignition was
changed to spark plug. It looks like a professional modification or maybe
Factory even. The end of the side-shaft had a timer assembly on it which is
broken beyond recognition. I'm hoping that it isn't a one-off example and
other examples have survived. If anyone has one or pictures of any ,I could
use your help .Eventually, I'll have the igniter and trip assembly
remanufactured, but for now I just want to make smoke. Thanks in advance,
Jimmy O'Hagan, Novato, Ca. USA. 415 892 0236

Jim O'Hagan