[SEL] Getting my first engines!

Ash Powell ashpow at westnet.com.au
Sun Nov 23 12:16:32 PST 2008

Hey all,

Well ive been lurking for a while now while I found some engines, finally
had some luck!

Ill be getting an International "M" 3hp, a Lister "D" and a Ronaldson &
Tippet "N" (parts only apparently for the R&T)
Ive got hold of another one of a different bloke too but I cant remember the
model.. ;p)

Transport is my first step..
How heavy are these things?
Im planning to carry them on a trayback Hilux ute, does this sound feasible?

Any info or advice you could offer on these engines would be great.
Really looking forward to making a start here after searching for so long.
;p)

Cheers,
Ash