[SEL] Web Sites Shut Down

Jim French fbi at insulate.co.uk
Thu Nov 20 02:11:42 PST 2008

Hi Peter

I thought you had found a way of watermarking your images?

I got really annoyed when I found that someone had stolen some of my
images ... someone who has loudly criticised the stealing of data from
HIS website.  Then I decided that life was just too short to stress
about these things.  I'm pretty happy with my various websites; I know
that by putting them up at all I am releasing the information and images
into the public domain.  As I don't have the resources of Disney or John
Deere to trawl the Net finding instances of theft, I've decided to
accept that there are lazy and dishonest people around ... but probably
more who appreciate what I've done and find it useful or informative.  I
think enough people ask to use my images to make it worth my while.

Dolly

--
Jim French
fbi at insulate.co.uk